A Proven Solution, Trusted Nationwide
Net Transcripts provides Web-based Transcription Services to hundreds of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice agencies across the nation. No one processes more Law Enforcement and Legal transcription nationwide than Net Transcripts.
In fact, it’s all that we do. Our personnel are highly skilled in the language, nuances and procedures necessary for fast, accurate and secure Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice transcription.
Secure & Confidential
Our proprietary and encrypted Web-based Order Center and our automated FTP transfer process allows for the safe transfer of your audio files to us for transcription and for the return of your completed transcripts, making our service much more secure than allowing your recorded media to be physically transferred to another location for processing. With Net Transcripts, there is no need to make a copy and then have it picked-up or delivered, all of which adds to the risk of loss, damage or interception.
All transcripts are processed domestically, not offshore, by our highly skilled transcriptionists; all of whom undergo extensive criminal background checks and are bound by a comprehensive Confidentiality Agreement. Everyone at Net Transcripts understands security, chain of custody and confidentiality.
Advantages of Outsourcing Transcription
Outsourcing your transcription needs to Net Transcripts will allow your agency to:
- Receive transcription services at a substantially reduced cost.
- Receive unlimited transcription capacity and the flexibility to meet changing transcription demands -- never be under or overstaffed again.
- Eliminate the need to hire additional staff for increased transcription demands. Outsource growing transcription needs, rather than hire additional staff.
- Eliminate the need to replace transcription staff that quit, retire or are reassigned to other duties.
- Eliminate all late or backlogged transcription.
- Eliminate all fixed costs, overtime, employee overhead, benefits, retirement and supervision that are related to transcription.
- Provide all the advantages of maintaining an in-house transcription department, but without added costs and Employment-Related Expenses (ERE).
- Maintain tight budget control -- "per minute" pricing enables you to know total transcription cost upfront.
- Realize significant savings from more efficient and productive use of personnel resources.
- Relieve the need for layoffs or dismissal. Relieve staff shortages in other departments.
Our goal is not to eliminate staff, but to save your agency money and personnel resources. Net Transcripts is a scalable operation, and is available to handle your current or changing transcription needs as the opportunity arises.